Daily Deal: CHOLAME VINEYARD WINE TASTING EVENT
About This DealView More
We will be pouring five amazing wines for you to taste from Cholame Vineyards on Thursday, October 23 from 6-8pm at Five O’Clock Wine Bar. Pre-sale Tickets are $20 per person (value $35) or 2 tickets for $35 (value $70) and include a tasting of 5 incredible wines, including 4 Medal Winners and their just released 2012 Chardonnay! Your ticket price also includes a selection of delicious tapas and cheese platters, plus a Raffle Ticket that will hopefully win you some wines to take home! Tickets will be $25 per person at the door.
Wines we will be tasting:
- 2012 Summer Shade (Grenache Blanc) – Platinum and Gold Award/94 Points 2014
- 2012 Chardonnay – Just Released!
- 2011 Cross Country (Rhone Style Blend) – Silver Award 2014
- 2011 Zinfandel – 3 Silver Awards 2014
- 2011 Bull Pen (Tempranillo) – 2 Gold Awards and Best of Class/Region 2014
Cholame Vineyard is a new winery located in San Miguel, California at the southern tip of Monterey County. Founded by David DuBois in 2006, they celebrated their first harvest in 2010. Their wine menu includes varietals of Chardonnay, Grenache Blanc, Grenache, Mourvedre, Syrah, Tempranillo and Zinfandel. Originally named by the native Yokut Indians, Cholame, pronounced [Sho-Lamb], means “The Beautiful One®.”